Tuesday, August 21, 2007

one whole week

ok I am going to try and put some pics in here, but this internet conection is really slow so I do not know if it wil work. I have been in Singosari now for a week. Sometimes I get lost, like I take the microlet (public tranportation thingy) too far and have to get off and take one going back the other way; or one of the first few days I forgot exactly where my house was and my taxi driver and I drove up and down the street looking for my street quite a few times. Don't worry though, I've got it down now. My power at my house goes out sometimes, the first 2 times I got really freaked out because I was not prepared at all, but I am ready for it now. Lots of candles and a flashlight. I am at the internet cafe right now and have just noticed that where is the love by the blackeyed peas is playing in the background. It is also funny how often I hear Britney Spears songs when I am shopping and stuff.

this is my house! the only pic that would upload right now, I will try to get more one later.

No comments: