Sunday, August 26, 2007

pic links

i was in jakarta this weekend and was finally able to upload a bunch of pics!

I took this pic from the airplane today


this is a pic of me and chozin (an OU friend) from today, he was stopping through Malang on the way to Jogya so we got lunch, this little outdoor restaurant behind us is quite close to my house, I have a feeling I am going to become a regular.
so since i was in Jakarta, we stayed at a hotel, and on saturday night me, jess, jamie, and jen stayed in the same room. apparently i was talking in my sleep....in indonesian haha,"tidak bisa, tidak di sini" or something like that jess said.
on friday in Jakarta we went to a lunch at the AMINEF office with the House Foreign Affairs Committee, so that was pretty cool. We also pulled a cliche tourist move and went to the Hard Rock Cafe friday night :)

No comments: